We’ve gathered the following frequently asked questions, so you can get your answers fast.
Q: How do I get to the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport?
A: Please see our Directions page for driving directions and our location on a Google Map.
Q: How early should I arrive for my flight?
A: Due to the convenience of our abbreviated ticket counter and security lines, we suggest arriving at least an hour and a half early for your scheduled flight.
Q: What is the 3-1-1 liquids rule?
A: Liquids, gels and aerosols that are packed in your carry-on must follow these rules:
- 4 ounces or less per container
- 1-quart size, clear, plastic, zip top bag (all liquids must fit in the bag)
- 1 bag per passenger
Q: What am I not allowed to bring on my flight?
A: Please refer to the TSA Guidelines concerning what you can and cannot bring in your carry-on and checked baggage.
Q: What do I do once I am in the screening lane?
- Remove your 3-1-1 liquids bag from your carry-on and place it in the bin
- Ensure that your pockets are empty and remove bulky jewelry
- Remove your shoes and place them on the x-ray belt
- Remove personal electronic devices (laptops, tablets, e-readers and handheld game consoles) that are larger than a cell phone from your carry-on bag and place them into a bin by themselves
- Remember to check the bins and collect all your belongings after going through the screening
Q: What options do I have for parking?
A: We have one parking lot available, which is Parking Lot A.
- First two hours of parking are free
- Cost for parking is $7 a day
- Cost for parking for an entire week is $42
- Credit cards are accepted
- Handicap vehicle parking spaces are available
Parking Lot A is located off the main entrance roadway. You must pull a ticket from the automatic ticket machine to park. We recommend that you keep the ticket in your vehicle, so that it does not get lost.
Q: Am I allowed to park in front of the terminal, even for a few minutes?
A: Curbside drop off is permitted in front of the terminal, but no parking is permitted at this location.
Q: Does the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport offer internet access?
A: The Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport is now utilizing Time Warner Cable to offer a free wireless internet hotspot inside the airport terminal. Wifi is available throughout the terminal and inside our restaurant.
Q: Where can I find an ATM?
A: An ATM is available inside our terminal near the ramp to our restaurant.
Q: What are my options for food and beverage at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport?
A: Our airport restaurant offers a wide variety of home cooked meals with a picturesque view of the runway. For a quick snack or drink, there are vending machines available in the terminal.
Q: Are there hotels close to the airport?
A: Yes, here are the five closest hotels to the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport:
These hotels are all within five miles from the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport.
Q: Where can I get information about events and attractions in the Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania area?
A: Please see our Visitor Information section to learn more about things to do in the Mahoning Valley.
Q: What do I do if my luggage gets lost?
A: If your luggage is lost, please report the lost item to the airport. You will be directed to fill out a form describing your lost item. An airport representative will be in touch with you afterward.
Q: Where can I find more information about doing business with the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport?
A: Please see our Airport Development section for more information.